Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Time rushes by

I can't believe how fast time passes. I thought that I would be able to make a weekly post - but I find weeks going by without a word.

I guess I don't have as much to say as I thought. I am lamenting the fact that summer is coming to a close and I don't feel like I have done enough swimming, hiking, or traveling.

I haven't even bought a fishing license this year!

Grandpa Dave is doing well as am I. Just slower than we would like to be.

Our tortoise has almost doubled in size and does not like to stay in the yard. We have had to recover his twice this summer. Dave has glued a name plate to his shell so we do not have to keep bailing him out of the animal shelter.

Bob and Stanley are getting bigger and Lester thinks he is the biggest dog around. ( he is a miniature dauchound).

Daisy is still with us at 15 years old and Cindy cat will be with us a very long time as she is only 3.

This is what is happening at Grandma Sue house this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the picture of your tortoise! Too cute!

CF Is Not Forever said...

Fun post I love your fun animals!