Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sping in St. George

I love this time of year! The fruit trees have blossoms and the tulips and daffodils have been up for over a month. The days are warm and the nights are still a bit cool. Dave and I have heated the swimming pool since February. We come home from work and enjoy the afternoon sun while we eat our dinner. We are getting very brown. Later we enjoy swimming and watching the TV we have poolside.

This week we have planted vegetables in the flower beds around the house. There were places that the plants had died so we just pulled them up and planted tomatoes, peppers, egg plant, squash. I also planted some pots with tomatoes and peppers. We will see how our little garden grows.

Dave and I will be leaving for a weekend trip to Arizona tomorrow. We are taking Holly and her two boys. Dave and I shoot Benchrest Rifles and we are going to a competition. Holly will spend some time with her Grandparents and other family member while we are busy.

I will try to post some pictures of our yard and the grandchildren.

No comments: